Caspian international school of medicine is registered in official NBE site
Caspian international school of medicine located in Almaty has been registered on the official NBE website. The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences(NBE) was founded in 1975 as an autonomous body with the motive of enhancing the quality of medical education by raising the level and establishing standards of post-graduate examinations in the field of medicine all over India.
The National Board of Examinations is responsible for conducting the following examinations:
– DNB final (exit) examinations.
– Screening examination for Indian Nationals with foreign medical graduate qualifications. (FMGE)
– Fellowship Entrance and Exit examinations.
– NEET-PG for admission to MD/MS/DNB postgraduate medical courses all over India
– NEET-MDS for admission to postgraduate dental courses all over India
– NEET-SS for admission to DM/ Mch/ DNB super-specialty medical courses all over India