STUDY MBBS IN GEORGIA
Welcome to the lovely nation of Georgia, a state of beautiful differences and a very appealing area to explore! You’ll never get enough of this gorgeous area, from its mountain scenery and natural features like Lookout Mountain to the Okefenokee Swamp and Savannah’s lovely antebellum squares to Atlanta’s spectacular modern architecture. It is a picturesque Trans Caucasus country lying on the southern flanks of the main crest of the Greater Caucasus Mountains at the eastern end of the Black Sea.
There is something for everyone in Georgia, regardless of age or interest. From the world’s largest aquarium to the beaches of Jekyll Island, get ready to explore everything from stately antebellum residences and historic sites that illuminate life and events from prehistory to the late twentieth-century civil rights fight. A country that comes with a full package, where you will find everything to suit your mood – lush gardens to give you peace, historical places to put you in deep thoughts, brilliantly designed parks and fun centers to give you the high and comfortable homes to help you stay in comfort. Now just imagine, studying in the dreamy land of Georgia.
Georgia Education System
With more than twenty-four state higher education institutions and fourteen branches in Georgia, the country’s educational system is large. In addition, 81 private higher education institutions have been accredited by national and international bodies to provide a variety of courses to domestic and international students.
Higher education schools provide studies in more than 300 different specialties, and the cost of living in Georgia is also very reasonable, which encourages international students to apply to these universities. There are numerous other benefits of studying in Georgia. Georgia’s educational system matches international standards and is a worthwhile place to learn. Different colleges and universities in the country offer a variety of educational programs as well as professional training courses. The MBBS courses in Georgia are particularly unmatched with their fantastic curriculum and thorough practices. The standard of living in Georgia also makes it easy on the student’s pockets to afford a good life in the country.
Climate in Georgia
The great land of Georgia comes with a very diverse climate. In the summer, maritime tropical air masses dominate the climate, while continental polar air masses are not unusual in other seasons.
Northern Georgia has more equally distributed precipitation throughout the seasons, whilst the southern and coastal parts experience greater summer rainfall. Outside of the mountainous northern counties, snow is uncommon.
Advantages of MBBS In Georgia
- Excellent educational facilities with essential hands-on training.
- Medical universities have a low fee structure.
- The cost of lodging and meals is very affordable.
- Indian food is readily available.
- Admission to MCI-approved universities is simple.
- Visa acceptance is guaranteed.
- There is no such thing as a donation or a capitation fee.
- Medical graduates will find great work options in the country.
- Medical graduates can pursue MBBS and MD programs.
- It’s a nice place to study because it’s safe and quiet.
- Faculty who are willing to work together and are qualified to help
- International medical candidates will receive instruction in English.
Indicative study Cost of MBBS Program
|Undergraduate Medical Degree||$25,000 to $33,000*|
My overall experience has been fantastic so far. I’m so glad that I made a choice and chose GAU. ISM EduTech helped me achieve my dream to study MBBS abroad. There are so many advantages of studying MBBS at Georgian Medical University and till now I haven’t found any drawbacks.
PRANJIL KUMAR LAMBA
KRMU has got one of the best infrastructural facilities and brilliant medical faculty. My college provides the students with every facility they might require. All thanks to counselors in ISM EduTech who cleared all my doubts and helped me choose this college.
I have had the best educational mentoring experience with ISM EduTech. They care about what we, as students, are looking for in our medical education and open doors for us with the best study material and mentors to guide us through our path. I am lucky to have come across ISM EduTech, which made my dream of pursuing medical studies abroad worthwhile.
LIVE IN GEORGIA
- Do you want to fill your camera-roll with some remarkable clicks of the underground city, Georgia?
- Or then again would you say you are an outdoor aficionado? This country provides stunning views and a ski destination for heliskiing.
- Regardless of whether you are an admirer of wildlife, you are most welcomed to Georgia’s lush and diverse nature because of its 12 climate zones.
- A country brimming with world heritage destinations sitting among Europe and Asia is home to one of the oldest cities and has been the mother of wine for 8000 years now!
- The warmth and hospitality of its people will be extremely overwhelming and welcoming.
- What you will never forget is the taste of Khachapuri (cheese bread), I mean who doesn’t like it?
- Envision yourself awakening to an incredibly beautiful country while you fulfill your dreams of studying what you always wanted!
Also, Read This…
Why Choose to Study MBBS in Georgia?
There are various benefits of studying MBBS in Georgia:-
- The medical universities in Georgia are recognized by MCI and WHO.
- Another advantage of studying MBBS in Georgia is modern equipment and infrastructure
- No entrance tests are required to get admission at universities in Georgia.
Affordable fees and low-cost living are the best part.
- Georgia is the best country that offers complete safety to the students
- Students may even get the option of permanent residency
- The medium of MBBS studies in Georgia is English
What is the Fee Structure of the MBBS Course in Georgia?
The overall cost of studying MBBS in Georgia is 25,000 to 33,000 dollars. This includes the living cost, tuition fees, admission costs, and others.
Name the Best Medical Colleges in Georgia?
One of the best medical universities located in Georgia is:-
- Georgian American University(GAU)
- East European University(EEU)
- Akaki Tsereteli State University(ATSU)
Is it Good for Indian Students to Study MBBS in Georgia?
of course, it is great for Indian students to study MBBS in Georgia as this country offers medical universities at a low cost, living conditions are favorable, modern infrastructure is available and no entrance exam is required.
Is it Possible for the Students to go for Medical Studies in Georgia?
Studying MBBS in Georgia can be the Best Experience and to Pursue MBBS in Georgia, the Student needs to get at least 50% in 12th grade and should be NEET qualified.
What is the Duration of Studying MBBS in Georgia?
The Duration of the MBBS Course Varies From one University to another. But the duration is usually six years.
Which is the Best Medical University Located in Tbilisi?
One of the best Medical Universities in Tbilisi, Georgia are:-
- Georgian American University(GAU)
- East European University(EEU)
How to Get Admission to East European University, Georgia?
To get admission to East European University, the student must have obtained 50% in 12th grade with biology as a compulsory subject. The medical aspirant needs to qualify NEET examination as well.
What are the Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in Georgia?
Various advantages of studying MBBS in Georgia:
- Good Quality MBBS Education
- Worldwide accepted medical degree
- Safe and welcoming environment
- Indian food is easily available
- Direct admission to MCI-approved universities.
Is Georgian American University MCI Approved?
Yes, indeed it is. Georgian American University has been approved by both MCI and WHO.
Is Georgia a Safe Country?
Georgia is one of the safest countries to live and it has been ranked as the world’s fourth safest country.
Does Georgia Have a Low Cost of Living?
Georgia is quite affordable and the cost of living and admission is also affordable.
Is it Possible for a Student to get a Scholarship in Georgia?
The students can apply for scholarships in SonuISM. The deserving candidates will get a full scholarship for the entire MBBS course.