NEET Phase II registration. Here are all the details you need to know
NTA UG is all set to release the NEET Phase II Registration Form 2021. Many of you may not have any idea about the Phase 2 Registration. Let us explain it to you.
NEET Phase II Registration Form 2021 holds great importance for the students who have appeared in the NTA NEET examination. The registration form is released before the examination. If a student fails to fill it, he/she shall not get admission in the medical colleges. Personal details, Educational Specifications, Residential details, and Parents’ income are the details students need to fill.
For registration in NEET 2021, Phase 2 follow the mentioned steps:-
- Use the same credentials mentioned in NEET’s first form and register yourself.
- Add details of residence and the category. Female candidates who are the only child of your parents, need to mention it as well.
- Enter the educational details of the 10th class.
- Enter the educational details of the 11th class.
- Mention other details like date of birth, district, and state.
- Enter the details regarding the parent’s income, education, and occupation.
- Finally, upload your documents. If you have mentioned the minority category, upload the category certificate and PwBD certificate.