NEET-UG 2022 Result Declared? Here’s What We Know
It’s been almost 18 days since the examination of the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). But till now, there is no sign of the answer key or the date of the result has not been announced yet. NTA has released the answer keys of JEE Main, and they are yet to release the answer keys of NEET UG Result 2022. No specific date has been mentioned when the NEET-UG 2022 answer key will be released.
JEE Main 2022 session 2 exam was conducted on July 30th after the examination of NEET, and the answer keys are now available. A total number of over 6 lakh candidates appeared in that examination.
But the students who appeared for the NEET-UG 2022 conducted 13 days before the JEE Main held on July 17th are still waiting for their answer key and result. Over 15 lakh candidates appeared for the NEET-UG 2022 Examination. But once the answer key of the NEET-UG 2022 is released, here are the steps you need to follow to view and download the answer key.
Following the instructions below will allow a registered candidate to download the Answer Key:
Let’s start by visiting the official website that is neet.nta.nic.in to access the NEET official website.
At the homepage’s base is a link that says, “NEET UG 2022 Answer Key.” Click on that link.
Enter your login information, such as your NEET Application No. and password or date of birth, and then select “Submit.”
Once submitted, your NEET UG 2022 Answer will appear on the screen.
Take a printout of the answer key after downloading it for your records.
After releasing provisional answer keys of JEE Main, candidates were given a brief window to raise objections. The option to submit any complaint will be given to the NEET-UG students; if you wish to do so, you need to follow specific rules and regulations. So, for your convenience, we have put listed the entire procedure.
NEET-UG Result 2022 Examination: Here’s the procedure to challenge Answer Key
The first step involves visiting the official website of NEET-UG 2022 — neet.nta.nic. It is pretty much obvious, I guess.
- Now find and click on the button ‘Apply for Answer Key Challenge (s).’
- The next thing you need to do is select the Test Booklet Code.
- You need to log in with your Application Number and Date of Birth, enter
- your Security Pin as displayed, and Submit.
- The following questions are in sequential order:- NEET (UG) – 2022 -50+50+50+50 questions Physics/Chemistry/Botany/
- The number next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the NTA’s most appropriate Answer Key. Suppose you wish to challenge this particular option. In that case, you may use any of the Options given in the following four columns by clicking the check box
- You may have to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (NOTE: every required document should be placed in a single pdf file).
- After clicking your preferred choice for Physics/Chemistry/Botany/
Zoology for NEET (UG) – 2022, ‘Save your Claim’ and proceed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, your challenges will be displayed.
- Once the previous process is complete, choose the option ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally.’
- Then pick the Mode of Payment and Pay a processing fee of ₹1000/- for every question that has been challenged.
- Complete payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.
After completing the successful payment, you must download/print the Answer Key challenge receipt for future reference.
Amid the confusion regarding the answer key and the result of the NEET-UG 2022, another rumor is doing rounds. There is a notification that is being circulated around the internet. The message specifies that the NEET-UG 2022 exam has been rescheduled and will be held on September 4th, 2022.
This comes after medical exam aspirants used the hashtags #JUSTICEforNEETUG and #DeferNEETUG to call for the postponing of the NEET UG 2022 on social media. The NTA, meanwhile, has not officially rescheduled.
The Press Information Bureau (PIB) has now termed the fake notification circulated on exam postponement. So, our final note on this matter is that you should avoid these fake notifications and must confirm these details by visiting the official website https://neet.nta.nic.in/.
Last year, the students faced a similar scenario where the exam was held on September 12th,2021. Still, the result of the NEET-UG examination came on November 1st,2021. Some controversies delayed the NEET-UG results last year. One of the reasons why NEET-UG results faced a delay was the Bombay HC order.
The Bombay High Court had previously ordered the NTA to withhold the results of the medical entrance test and hold new tests because two students had encountered difficulties while taking the test. However, the Supreme Court had now overruled the Bombay High Court and agreed for the NTA to release the results. Including this issue, there were various reasons why the last year NEET-UG exam result was delayed.
Although multiple sources are suggesting that the result of NEET-UG 2022 is to be announced by the end of August. But we never know for sure whether it will be the case or not. All we can do is wait for the NEET-UG 2022 until the end of August.